Lowering the nostrils - Nostril show after open rhynoplasty?

I had an open rhynoplasty for 2 months ago. The doctor narrowed my nostrils, fixed ny droopy nose, and fixed the bridge. 3-4 weeks after the surgery my nostrils was ok, but my nostril was showing from front. From 5-9 weeks my nostrils has been bigger. And now I have notched nostrils and the nostrils are showing from front after the surgery. Would my nostrils go down again? Is it easy to lower the nostrils and fix nostril show?

Revision Rhinoplasty: decreasing nostril show

Rhinoplasty is a surgery to improve the shape of the nose for breathing or appearance.

When changing the tip of the nose, the amount of nostril show may change. This is something I demonstrate to patients who are considering rhinoplasty, particular men, taller patients, and patients who desires lifting of the tip of their nose. Additional steps to decrease nostril show can be performed. In revision cases this can be performed with rim grafts, composite grafts, or lateral crural strut grafts with repositioning, depending on the cause and severity of the nostril show. Perfect symmetry of the nostrils is challenging for any surgeon.

Each person is different, so I recommend consulting with a rhinoplasty surgeon who is familiar with revision surgery to evaluate your nose and present potential options appropriate for your face for a safe and happy result. Safety comes first.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon