What kind of procedures would repair my abdomen? I'd like to have a flat tummy with no sagging (Photo)

Please help anyone

What kind of procedures would repair my abdomen?

Based on the picture, it looks that you are a good candidate for a Tummy tuck, which will give you a flat abdomen and will remove most of the  stretchmarks. And I would suggest a Liposculpting of the waist to give a better contour to the body.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Lateral Tension Abdominoplasty Tummy Tuck with Liposuction

Thank you for your question and for sharing appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck procedure with liposuction. A special kind of tummy tuck I perform is a Lateral Tension Abdominoplasty. When this procedure is combined with liposuction, it can give a very contoured waistline and flat tummy. You will lose a portion of your tattoo, but can achieve your results. Make sure you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question and pictures.  Well, certainly a tummy tuck would give you a flat stomach.  However, there is a good change that part of your tattoo would be removed.  This is the price you'll have to pay for a flat tummy.

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

What kind of procedures would repair my abdomen? I'd like to have a flat tummy with no sagging

Based on your limited photos, you appear to be anatomically a candidate for a full tummy tuck and liposuction of selective areas. It is difficult to tell whether you are a good candidate without a physical examination and complete medical history. It would depend on your anatomical findings, motivation, realistic expectations, and whether you are finished having children. An abdominoplasty should be delayed until you are within 10 pounds of your ideal weight and have finished all of your pregnancies. Lesser procedures will not produce a good cosmetic result in a patient with your anatomy. Your ink will need to be revised after the procedure.
If a member of my family underwent a tummy tuck, it would be performed by an experienced plastic surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) . If you are serious about undergoing these procedures, you should have a thorough consultation with a plastic surgeon having those credentials, who will fully explain what is entailed in the procedures, including both the positives and potential problems. You should be complimented on the fact that you are seeking valid information before jumping into any procedure.
Robert Singer, MD FACS
La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Full tummy tuck with muscle reconstruction

Based on these photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck with muscle reconstruction.  This will flatten the muscles, reconstruct your core muscular corset, revise the belly button, eliminate the stretch marks from the belly button to the pubic hairline, and remove the loose skin and fat of the anterior abdomen.

Lipo/ Abdominoplasty

Based on the photograph that you have provided, you will need what is best described as a full tummy tuck, addressing three important layers of the abdominal wall; that is, the skin, the muscle, and the fat in between.   The approach here is best described as a lipo/abdominoplasty.  In this procedure, liposuction is done particularly to the upper part of the abdomen to remove the excess fat.  Then the skin is lifted up and the muscles are tightened to make your tummy wall flatter.  The skin is then brought back down and the excess skin and fat in the lower tummy is trimmed away.  This results in a scar running along the line of the underwear in your photograph.  It is also important for you to be examined to make sure that you don’t have any true hernias.  If so, those would have to be repaired as well.  The recovery here would be ten (10) to fourteen (14) days and general anesthesia would, of course, be necessary.

Richard A. D’Amico, MD, FACS
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck + Lipo candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In this regard, i recommend you a Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Tummy tuck

Heeli and thanks for the question.  You would clearly benefit from a full tummy tuck, muscle tightening and liposuction of the back and flanks to create the optimal silhouette. Consult a BCPS. 
DrBurnett#realself100

I think a full tummy tuck with muscle repair is the best option for you. Your ink will need to be revised afterwards, but that can be done by your tattoo artist after the tummy tuck.,

Julio Garcia, MD

Flat tummy

Thank you for your question and for posting photos. From the photos it appears that you would be a good candidate for a full abdominoplasty (AKA tummy tuck). I typically perform liposuction in almost all my tummy tuck patients because I believe this allows me to really give them a good contour of their hips and flanks and allows further flattening of the belly region. You will loose a majority of the tattoo however. Make sure the plastic surgeon feels very comfortable doing liposuction and tummy tuck at the same time and that you have seen many before and after pictures. Also, you should make sure they are a board certified plastic surgeon. I hope this helps and good luck with your journey!

Ankur Mehta MD

Ankur Mehta, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon