Interviewing doctors. Suggestions for procedures based on photos? (photos)

I am a 46. I had two (L&R inguinal) hernias in my teens that left me with a scar from left to right hips. I had a 10lb 4 oz baby 25 years ago. I am down from 234 (I am 5'9") and have been pretty steady at 185-190 for a couple years now, with a good diet and exercise. I can't do staging due to time off etc. but I do have a sedentary job (psychotherapist) so I plan to take two weeks I definitely want a full TT w lipo and probably a breast lift/augmentation, and fat transfer to reshape buttocks.

You are colleen fir a 'mommy makeover' operations. Yes - Full, TT, Lipo, BBL , breast lift/reduction......

Suggestions for procedures based on photos?

I would agree with my colleagues, If you are considering a breast lift/augmentation, tummy tuck, and Brazilian butt lift, I would suggest breaking up the surgery into two separate procedures.  The breast and abdominal procedures could be done together, but I would separate out the BBL.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore. 

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

You are a great candidate for a tummy tuck.  Liposuction at the same time would be recommended.  I also agree that if you need a BBL, this should be done first so that fat from the abdomen is available for harvest.  The second procedure would then be the breast lift and tummy tuck.

Shim Ching, MD

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Combined procedures

Your procedure will likely need to be performed in two stages, for the safest approach. You will also be in a very limited position in your recovery from a BBL, tummy tuck and breast procedure. I would consult with a few surgeons in person for a more detailed review of your medical history. Watch this brief video as I do describe combined BBL and TT. However adding the breast would make the surgery too long.

William Bruno, MD

Mommy Makeover

My suggestion would be a conservative breast augmentation with lift/mastopexy, abdominoplasty, liposuction of the flanks and thighs, and if you wanted to use the fat then the BBL would be appropriate.  You will want to limit your procedure to 6 hours and this is a lot for that time.  You also will want to ask your surgeon about their feeling for this combination.

John Burns, MD

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question and photos.  It appears that you would be a great candidate for a tummy tuck, Brazilian butt lift and breast lift with implants.  To determine what would be realistic for you, please be seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Interviewing doctors. Suggestions for procedures based on photos?

You have indications for a number of procedures but not necessarily at the same time. You could use a breast lift with implants along with a tummy tuck.  And if you desired you could use a Brazilian butt lift after some liposuction.  It all depends on your desires and your budget.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for evaluation.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Wanting tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation and buttock fat transplants

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• Congratulations on your weight loss! Well done.
  • You are planning a lot of surgery for one session - especially with only 2 weeks off.
  • Your plan of a breast lift with or without an augmentation and a tummy tuck and flank liposuction is a good one. 
  • The additional liposuction plus fat injections to the buttock can be done at the same time but it raises the length of surgery and your risk, makes for a difficult recovery and I doubt you'd feel fit even to do psychotherapy after 2 weeks.
  • If you decide against the breast surgery, then the BBL can be done with the tummy tuck.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Interviewing doctors. Suggestions for procedures based on photos

Hi... thank you for the question and photos... You are a great candidate for a Mommy Makeover...consisting:
  1. Breast lift with implants to improve breast upper pole and shape
  2. Mid/Low back liposuction with waist contour to improve shape and harvest enough fat
  3. Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
  4. Tummy Tuck with muscle repair 
All these can be done together depending on your blood test values and healthy issues. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Breast Augmentation and TT

Hi I agree with the other comments, start with a tummy tuck,liposuction and augmentation mastopexy.

You will be sore and uncomfortable as it is.

It will be too much to add gluteal discomfort to the above list.

Adding Gluteal reshaping will add considerably to the time you spend in the OR because of the repositioning and redraping that will be required.

Goodluck with your decision.

Peter Laniewski, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon