Can I fix my shifted teeth with my retainers? (photos)

Hi everyone. Iv had my braces off for about two years or so and have not really worn my retainers. My top teeth have not shifted at all, however my bottom front 4 teeth are now angled towards the front of my mouth. I can bite down all the way, its just my front bottom teeth feel like they are pushing against my front teeth. If i wear my retainers, can i push them back? In the pictures i shifted my jaw forward so you can see my teeth better

Your Retainers

Unfortunately your retainers wont have the ability to move your teeth. They were made and given to help prevent movement of your teeth.  In order for the teeth to move at this point, you would need to have new orthodontic treatment.All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist