Faja post op TT. Can somebody advise me how much smaller should I order my faja compared to my current size? (Photo)

Hello. I'm scheduled for an extended TT w/ muscle repair, inner thigh lipo & shirt scar arm lift next month. My PS doesn't offer PO faja compression garments. I would like to wear one to help achieve my desired results.  Can somebody advise me how much smaller should I order my faja compared to my current size? Or should I order my faja to fit my current size due to swelling, etc?

Faja post op TT. Can somebody advise me how much smaller should I order my faja compared to my current size?

This best way to handle your postop compression garment is to have your plastic surgeon's assistant measure you prior to surgery and then order the garment so you can be fitted with it in surgery following the operation and then wear it home. This will insure the propr fit for a post op compression garment.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon