Any difference in results between thermal and mechanical damage to the skin (laser vs dermaneedling)? (Photo)

I love dermaneedling and am a huge fan. Today I tried non-ablation fractional laser. The lady said I would need 3 treatments not just one. My question is - does it do ANY results that microneedling does not? Is it faster ???? I already get microneedling monthly and IPL monthly, is it unnecessary to get two more lasers? (My issues are pigmentation, fine lines, skin elasticity).

Getting the best results requires a combination: lasers, microneedling/prp

I often combine lasers and microneedling for best results. And, I always add prp to microneedling because of it's benefits. Usually combinations work best. I recommend a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to give you best options. Best, Dr. Emer