Cartilage sticking out from one side of nostril?

I had i open rhynoplasty 2 month ago, since i removed the cast of I noticed that somthing is sticking out from one side of my nostril. I thought it was just swelling and dirt from my nose. But now I think it is cartilage sticking out from my nose. I had my nose lifted up a little bit.

Rhinoplasty results

Your concerns are difficult to comment on without an in person evaluation. Photos would be helpful too. I recommend that you visit with your rhinoplasty surgeon and discuss this finding with him.  It is possible that this is just due to swelling which would likely resolve in time, but your surgeon would know if any cartilage grafting might be related to what you are seeing. Best regards. 

New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cartilage issue

If you think something is sticking out, then you should go see your surgeon to be evaluated.  Best of luck.

Rhinoplasty Results

Without a photo or seeing you in person, impossible to comment. What you are describing could be due to swelling. My best advice would be for you to schedule an appointment with your surgeon to have your nose examined in person. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Photos would help

• Rhinoplasty surgery often is done at the same time as septal surgery.  This could be a dislocated septum, or possibly a graft placed to give you more tip support.  Photos would be very helpful.  I would recommend visiting with your surgeon to discuss.

Jeffrey Joseph, MD, FACS
Lafayette Facial Plastic Surgeon