Am I an ideal candidate for aggressive Lipo? (Photo)

I'm thinking about aggressive Lipo I have no desire for a tummy tuck esp because I don't feel I need it What do u think? I want a completely smooth stomach and back area in the price range of $2500-3200

Vaser 4D HI DEFINITION and Liposuction and Tummy Tuck

Liposuction alone would not give you the completely smooth stomach and back you are seeking. I'd recommend Vaser Hi Def lipo plus a tummy tuck. A nonsurgical fat eliminating technique like CoolSculpting or Vanquish could take care of love handles. Please be sure to see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Aggressive liposuction - am I a good candidate?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • I understand your desire to just have liposuction -
  • It should give you a very good result for the sides and back of your torso.
  • The photo of the front of your body shows stretched skin, and the side shows stretched muscle.
  • This means a tummy tuck is needed for your best result -
  • But if you don't want one, and would settle for some stomach improvement with looser skin, then liposuction is fine.
  • Any doctor who does not give you these options, is not a surgeon and is not able to explain the two choices or provide these services to you -
  • Please be aware of who you choose to help you.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Not ideal but certainly a candidate

You would likely see good results with liposuction alone.  If you are looking for a flat stomach and no hanging skin, I would consider a tummy tuck along with liposuction of the flanks.  If you chose liposuction alone, you could see results but likely not a dramatic as you may like.You have lots of excellent board certified plastic surgeons in Atlanta.  See more one to discuss your goals and get opinions.

James D. Frost, MD
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Am I a cadidate for lipo

Thank you for your question. Your abdomen has loose skin with stretch marks hence will be benefited with TT. Your back flank and if needed thighs will benefit from Lipo. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

Liposuction

You are excellent candidate.  We at the Plastic Surgery Center of Beverly Hills are the first plastic center West of the USA to have introduced liposuction to the USA and trained thousands of plastic surgeons since for 35 years.  We believe in no frills only proven and safest technology at affordable prices with amazing results based on years of experience and techniques that only comes from doing the procedure for over 15 to 30 years.

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

From your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.  With the skin contracture component of the Vaser, you may not need a Tummy Tuck.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Am I an ideal candidate for aggressive Lipo?

Based on the photos, I would suggest liposuction of the back and flanks. Regarding your abdomen, the only way to achieve a smooth contour will be a tummy tuck with liposuction. A well placed scar could be placed under the garment you are wearing in the photo, so no one would ever see it. Good luck!