2 mo after tummy tuck with an open wound - Still feel fullness and discomfort after eating normal or not?

Everytime i eat i feel full with the little amount of food and dicomfort its been 2 mo post ftt i have an open wound so my ps said there is no fluid collection Thank you for ur help and time

You are now far enough out from surgery where you should be  feeling more and more normal every day.  The complaints you are experiencing need to be communicated clearly to your surgeon so they can fully evaluate them.Hope this helps.Dr. Ali Mosharrafa

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon