How many mm do you think she has? Is this possible on any lips? What would you quote this? (photo)

Lip Augmentation and amount of product

Without a before photo it is impossible to assess how much filler she might have had.  I would guess at least three to four syringes of fillers for this look.  Best, Dr. Green

How many ml does she have?

It is impossible to be sure because no one on this forum can know what her lips looked like before they were augmented.  While I agree that her lips are horizontally short so there is increased augmentation with each ml, I would think that it would take 2-4 ml to achieve such results.  

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately it is difficult to know how many syringes of filler were placed into her lip without seeing your lips before treatment.  She does have relatively short lips so any degree of filler will have larger plumping effects than a woman with longer lips.  I would hazard 1-2 syringes were used with relative costs ranging from 500-1200 dollars.  Hope this helps.