One week post-op and still in a lot of pain and implants super hard, is this normal? 375 cc, 340cc unders, ideal implant(photos)

I'm one week post op and feel like my implants look disgusting. At the top, they don't look like they will ever fit and look weird and my nipples are really low. I stressed multiple times I don't want them too big and now feel like I was given implants that don't fit my body and never will. They are so tight and painful still, yet I read other stories where people feel fine after a few days. I still have major pain every morning and night. Is this normal and will they ever soften or look normal?

One week post op

Implants always look too high the first week after surgery. It has nothing to do with the implants being Ideal Implants. Unless your surgeon placed them completely under the muscle, they will most likely come down. You can ask your surgeon about massage and sometimes wearing an upper breast strap will help. Hang in there and follow your surgeon's instructions.