Uneven nostril; one nostril higher than other and exposing more nostril show? (Photo)

Im 4 weeks post op and I know I have months of healing ahead of me. However I am concerned with my right nostril, compared to the left it is higher and curved, exposing more nostril show. What can cause this and is there a chance it'll drop down? It's been like this since cast off- no change except maybe looking worse. If it doesn't go away, what are treatment options? I'm hoping I don't have to do a revision rhino. Thanks in advance!!

Uneven Nostrils after Rhinoplasty

Take a big deep breath. I would review your before picture, most patients have some degree of assymetry to start with. After surgery, everyone begins to study their nose and often may have missed the difference before the procedure. If it is a new change, it is impossible to evaluate at this stage due to the swelling. It will probably take a year to see where the final result is. i would encourage you to share your concerns with your surgeon and let them follow your healing.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD