Is it possible to have three different types of jaw surgery in order to make it small and 'cute' ?

I have a really long face and a protruding chin / slight underbite. Is it possible to have jaw surgery, and a sliding osteotomy, and jaw reduction surgery ? ( not all at once ) Id like to reduce my jaw length at least 3/4 of an inch. - Also as an 18 year old who's parents won't help with payments for surgery what options would I have ?

Jaw surgery

It is possible to cut and move the maxilla(top jaw), mandible (bottom jaw) and chin(genioplasty) all at same time or at different times. Most patient get it all performed at once(whatever they need) so there is one healing period to go through. As for finances, depends on surgeon and office.