Can I get a tummy tuck, lipo on flanks, thighs, arms, tummy, breast lift, fat transfer to my behind? (Photo)

Well I'm 26 with four kids and I've had 1D& C, 3 C- Sections,1 hernia removal,1 partial hysterectomy, and from breast feeding four kids till age 3 and having two single pregnancies, and a set of twins that stretched my poor tummy lol please help me I know it's a lot???!!

Can I get a tummy tuck, lipo on flanks, thighs, arms, tummy, breast lift, fat transfer to my behind?

Great question and pictures. As long as you have no medical problems or problematic scars from the prior procedures (these would come up during a consultation) you certainly could get all of these procedures. For safety sake should get them done in 2 or 3 separate settings. You would probably need two separate sessions for the liposuction to keep the volume below the ASPS recommended limit of 5 litres for outpatient surgery and could have the brazillian butt lift performed with the second round of liposuction. The breast lift and tummy tuck could then be performed safely at a third stage a few months later. For best results and to potentially avoid needing two rounds of liposuction I would suggest losing a bit of weight through diet and exercise first. If you really want to know if it is safe to do all this then have a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area who can give you an answer based on your entire medical history. Best of luck!

Mommy Makeover

Hi, thanks for your pictures and for your inquiry. I know that losing weight could be so difficult sometimes, with so many fast and processed food at hand, but it is very important in your case to lose weight prior your procedures. I would also recommend to stage them into two different surgeries, this is for your own safety. The surgeries that would suit your case the most would be an extended tummy tuck and breast lift or even better breast reduction, in the second round I would perform buttlift with fat grafting. Please have a virtual or an in person consultation so you can discuss your concerns and expectations. Good luck in your PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon  

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

I recommend performing liposuction and tummy tuck in a first surgical time, besides losing weight before the procedure. Breast surgery performed in a second surgery, for your safety.

Aramis Vega, MD

Mommy Makeover

It would be helpful to reduce your weight before surgery. Given the procedures you want performed, it would likely have to be done in 2 stages for safety. Find a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss your wishes with them.

Sometimes it is bestto stage mommy makeover procedures.

You certainly would benefit from the procedures you mention but in my practice, I would perform them in at least 2 stages.

Better to Stage Procedures...

You are wise in being concerned about the safety of combination surgery; risks/possible complications do increase with increased length of surgery…  Generally, it is best to evaluate each patient's suitability for combination surgery on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the SAFETY  of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance.  Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important  considerations. Your best bet: choose your plastic surgeon very carefully; everything else including  good judgment/advice/planning, anesthesia provider and safe surgery facility will follow. Best wishes.

That amount of surgery would need to be done as an in patient in a hospital setting. The costs would reach $20,000. I might recommend weight loss first though... 

Multiple Procedures

Based on your pictures, I would say that you are a good candidate for all of those procedures.  Each of them is a fairly lengthy procedure so it might be better, safety-wise, to break them up into two procedures rather than one.  I would suggest that you schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can examine you, discuss your goals, and review your options.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Multiple Procedures

Thank you for your pictures.  In my option, you can not get all those procedures at one surgical setting.  You will need to divide the procedures up.  Visit with several board certified plastic surgeons to get the best recommendations and game plan.

I perform this combination for healthy patients. I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.