Do I have tubular breasts? Do I have tubular breasts ? (Photo)

am a 37 year old mothere of 2. I am considering breast augmentation and am looking for a doctor.I would like to know if my breasts are tubular or just under developed and small. Thank you

No tubular

Your breasts do not appear to be tubular as there is no constriction of tissue around your areolae. I would think a straightforward breast augmentation would be sufficient in achieving your expectations. 

Do I have tubular breasts?

Although you do not have tubular breasts according to the classic definition of the term, your breasts have some of the features of tubular breasts. Your surgeon will consider these features when planning your augmentation procedure with you. Be sure to ask him/her how he plans to deal with the short lower part of your breasts and the wide gap between your breasts.

Sheldon Lincenberg, MD

Procedure for your breast, some advices:

Thanks for the question.I recommend you to use the Cohesive Gel - silicone Breast Implants with textured cover ("gummy bear implants") They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and natural appearance.Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Do I have tubular breasts? Do I have tubular breasts ?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs. Tuberous breasts exist along a spectrum of severity and are hallmarked by a few key appearances: an elevated and tight breast crease which causes the breasts to be narrow, herniation of breast tissue into the areola enlarging their size and creating a "puffy" appearance.  In order to truly diagnose tuberous breasts, you would need an in-person examination by a board certified plastic surgeon, but based on your pictures you do not have them. Hope that this helps.

Tubular breasts?

Based on your pictures, you do not appear to have tubular breasts.  The hallmark of tubular breasts is a constriction of the breast causing it to appear narrow, particularly at the base of the breast.  This can lead to mild constriction or severe deformity of the breast.  While your breasts are small, they do not appear to be constricted or tubular in any way.  I suggest that you schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can examine you in person and review your options with you if you are considering a breast augmentation.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Tubular breast

from your photos you do not have tubular breast. You should get a nice result with a breast augmentation. Make sure you see a board certified Plastic surgeon.

Deborah Sillins, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Not Tuberous

Your breasts appear to be simply small. If you would like to consider breast augmentation I recommend that you seek a board certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in this area and book a consultation.
All the best

Tuberous breasts?

You look like you have normal smaller breasts. You appear to have a little deflation as most mothers of 2 do. You should have a nice result from a breast augmentation. Good luck.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  You do not have tuberous breasts.  You simply have small, but normal shaped, breasts.  You appear to be a good candidate for a breast augmentation, and I would also recommend a nipple reduction at the same time if that is something you think you'd like.  To be sure, consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery to discuss your options.  Don't choose someone based solely on price or an advertisement on an internet site. Check reviews, before and after photos, qualifications, and talk to friends, family and/or other people who have undergone the same procedure before choosing a surgeon.  Hope this helps!

Tubular Breasts

Hi 
From your photos I would say that you have perfectly normal but small breasts. a quick search on here for images of ladies who do have tubular breast s will show a clear difference. there is no reason you cannot undergo a straightforward augmentation and I would recommend seeing a board certified PS to discuss your goals in detail.Best of luck 

Gerard Lambe, MD
Manchester Plastic Surgeon