What treatment can I take so that my ear is even with the other ear? One of my ear is crooked and I want to fix it? (photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Otoplasty to Correct a Crooked Ear

An otoplasty surgery can correct and improve the shape of a crooked ear.  The details of what your surgery would entail are difficult to explain with the limit view of the picture provided.  An in person consultation will be helpful in your situation.I hope this helps.  

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 69 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.