What is the best treatment for acne to follow doryx, differin & aczone?

I am a 37 cauc. Female. Since having twins 16m ago I can't seem to get rid of acne. I've been on doryx abt 6m, along with differin .3% and aczone 7.5%. I've tried to stop doryx but acne flares every time. Do I have other options? My dermatologist recmd I stop Chem peels while i get it under control.... I also have Malasma. My skin is so sensitive & breaks out with any change it seems. Any other suggestions or 2nd opinions?

Thanks for your query. You should undergo investigation as to find out the root cause of acne. You can undergo blood investigation to find whether it’s hormonal, or something else. You can undergo a course of isotretinoin or spirinolactone to fight acne. For topical treatments you can apply a combination of benzoyl peroxide and adapelene and continue with chemical peels. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon