Are transom and interdome suture tongue in groove reversible?

I am very unhappy with my rhinoplasty result which I had 3 months ago! My PS basically botched me n took a lot of my nose so now I am dealing with short , and upturned nose ! I know I have to wait but I am considering getting revision ! PS said he used Transom and interdome suture Tongue In groove tec , do these two tec reversible!? I like my nose drops ! I have long space between my upper lift n my nose ! Thanks !

Secondary rhinoplasty is always much more complicated than primary.

Is very likely that the problem with your nose can be reversed but physical examination would be necessary. It would be very helpful to any surgeon you consult with to have a copy of your operative report.

Hello, thanks for your question and sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your result.  I recommend that you continue to follow-up with your surgeon and express your concerns.  3 months is still very early, and the final result often takes up to 1 year.  Some of the suture techniques can be reversed, but you would need to discuss that with your surgeon or obtain the operative report to review.   

Soumo Banerji, MD
Pasadena Physician