Am I a candidate for Non surgical nose job? (photos)

I'm in my teens and I was wondering if i'd be a good candidate for nose fillers? My parents approve. I find my nose to be big, bumpy and bulbous. Would i be better off with rhinoplasty? Or would nose fillers do a good temporary job whilst i wait to save up for rhinoplasty? Thanks.

Am I a candidate for Non surgical nose job?

If you are unhappy with the look of your nose, you think that you would be much happier after a rhinoplasty operation; if you had an accident and the shape of your nose got worsened after this accident; then you can be a good candidate for rhinoplasty operation. It is a well-known fact that individuals with feeling themselves beautiful have higher self-esteem. Therefore; if the look or functionality of your nose bothers you, you can get benefit from a rhinoplasty operation.

Preparation :

Rhinoplasty operation is performed under general anesthesia and it takes to perform the procedure nearly 1 hour. You will be advised not to eat 6 hours before the surgery and that is all! You will get a physical examination by your surgeon and anesthetist. After the examination; we will prepare you for the surgery. You will receive a sedation in order to reduce the preoperative anxiety and fell yourself more comfortable.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty - Surgical or Non-Surgical?

Non surgical procedures such as fillers like Radiesse are very helpful to improve the shape and contour of your nose, depending on what type of improvement you are looking for. Radiesse is a non-surgical option that may be able to fill the radix above your dorsal hump and reduce the appearance of the hump.A consultation is always necessary to give you definitive recommendations on how to improve the contour of your nose.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Nose Fillers , Non-Surgical Nose Job

It is best to have a formal consultation as you likely need surgery for best improvements but may be a candidate for a reversible filler to this area.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Candidate for a non-surgical nose job

A non-surgical nose job involves placing fillers in the nose to temporarily make it bigger, taller, and wider. It is not FDA approved, and can have serious complications. A surgical rhinoplasty involves shaving down the dorsal hump, making the nose smaller, de-projecting the nose, and reducing the bulbous tip, permanently.

I don't think so. Filling the nose   enlarges the nose to get a better shape. Though you can fill in the bridge,  and it might look better you won't get improvement in the rest of the nose. In my own practice I put a little local anesthesia in the nose to duplicate the effect of the filler before actually doing it.

I think you really need a rhinoplasty

Val Lambros, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon