Surgical graft placement question. Any suggestions?

more questions! I had 2 rhinoplasties and ONLY after the second one my columella strut clicks and I can feel it move to an extent where it is very VERY very bothersome I feel this like alien piece in my nose that gets stuck when I move my upper lip and then my nose clicks back! When surgeons put in the graft do you mind to leave a little space between the graft and the nasal spine. My surgeon said he makes sure the strut touches the nasal spine!???? I am so fed up this will be my third rhinoP

Columellar Strut Graft

You can have your columellar strut secured or removed depending on what its intended purpose was during your initial rhinoplasty. 

Columellar strut graft loose?

You can have your columellar strut graft secured so that it does not move and click. You should get more detail from your surgeon as to how the graft was secured to make sure that a revision will provide you what you are seeking.

Arian Mowlavi, MD