Want to know what surgery fits my body type think smart lipo and fat transfer to breast with butt lift.

Want to know best surgery for me

Smartlipo.

You have a nice figure and aggressive body sculpting can give you a better shape.   Smartlipo under local anesthesia would be perfect.  Any fat that is removed can be transferred to your butt or breasts.  The laser cannot be used with fat transfer.

Cedar Park Family Physician

What surgery would be best?

Thank you for your question and photos.  Liposuction would certainly be good for contouring your waist, abdomen, and back.  Fat transfer could be done for buttock enhancement as well.  Regarding your breasts, it's impossible to know what would be best without an exam.Please see a surgeon who is a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgery.Best wishes,Dr. Kavali

Carmen Kavali, MD

SculpSure

Thank you for your question. Based on your above average level of fitness, you may benefit from SculpSure, a non-surgical laser procedure that can vanquish up to 25% of your belly fat in a few in-office 25-minute treatments. Always consult with a board certified facial surgeon.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting with or without Tummy Tuck

You likely need a full body contouring procedure, I find that VASER does the most with skin tightening and contouring.  Fat can be transfered to give even better shape.  If you have loose skin in your stomach you will need skin removed for the best outcome.  Dr. Emer.

Lipo with fat graft

You would appear to benefit from liposuction with fat grafting to the buttocks and breasts.Smart lipo cannot be used- it destroys the fat. I use Vaser ultrasound liposuction which gives great results. Small fat grafting to the breasts can also be added.An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these procedures is recommended to confirm you are a candidate as well as discuss your options and expectations.

Lipo will slim down your back and sides. Butt lift will give more curve the buttocks.

Lipo will effectively reduce your sides and back. The buttocks can gain added curvature from a butt lift. The front and the breasts are not visible so nothing accurate can be said about them.