Can spotting bring your hemoglobin level down? How long do you normally spot after going off of progesterone pills?

I have been on hormone replacement for three years. One month ago my doctor took my progesterone from 150 mg to 200, which cause spotting for over a month. Two months ago I started with a hemoglobin level of 11.9, within a month I took it up to 12.4. one month later after spotting now I'm at 12.1 . With my surgery being four weeks out I have gone off of the Progesterone. Now I'm spotting because I've gone off of it. I need to get up to 13 for a BBL, lipo, and brest argumentation.

There are many elements to consider in this including timing of lab draws as well as amount and frequency of bleeding.  Please contact your surgeon as this opinion will matter.