I'm a skinny 18 year old. 5'8", 124, about 34 A cup. I am looking to see if there is a way to become a curvy woman (Photo)

I am looking to get breast implants, I also would like to widen hips , get a bigger butt, and get bigger thighs for It wouldn't look awkward is this all possible? I've never seen hip or thigh implants I heard of body contouring but not sure I have enough fat because I'm fairly small

Body contouring

You would have to be seen in person to determine what could be done for you.  Thigh implants are not very common.

I'm a skinny 18 year old. 5'8", 124, about 34 A cup. I am looking to see if there is a way to become a curvy woman

Thank you for sharing your questions and photographs.  Without an in-person examination or full series of photographs it is difficult to offer definite recommendations but most women are candidates for breast augmentation surgery with the use of saline or silicone implants to enhance their natural bustline.  The most common way of achieving an increased size to the buttocks or hips is through fat grafting, whereby liposuction is performed in areas of the body that are not desirable, the fat is then purified and cleaned before being reinjected in to the desired locations.  At 5'8'' and 124 pounds you likely do not have enough adipose to be able to make a meaningful size difference to your buttocks or hips.  Please do not use waist trainer's either.  Hope this helps.