Get silicon? Go bigger? What should I do? (photos)

I got breast augmentation 3 months ago. 750ccs saline under the muscle but I'm not happy with my results there to low and not round. The look I was going for is the one in the right what should I do get them done again? Go bigger? Or get silicon? Someone told me I didn't get the look into was going for because there under the muscle.

Lift

A vertical lift will correct your ptotic breasts and place the implants higher on your chest wall.  Depending on your skin you can undergo the procedure without exchanging your implants.  Best wishes, Dr. T

Saline vs Silicone, some advices:

Thank you very much for this interesting question.
In my practice i recommend using - Cohesive Gel - Silicone Breast Implants with textured cover.
They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and most natural appearance than Saline implants.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Postoperative expectations

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, you will not be able to achieve the look you are going for given your preoperative appearance or build. The woman in the photo you have provided is extremely thin and started with breast that were likely very small with no droopiness. I would not necessarily recommend it going any bigger but it does appear that you may benefit from a breast lift for improved roundness and appropriately positioned nipples, and possibly changing the implant pocket to above the muscle. Whether you return to your original surgeon or get a second opinion, I recommend you speak with your surgeon in great detail about your expectations and provide photos like the one here.

Implant position

You have a different physique than that person. You will likely not be able to achieve that look except maybe in a bra. Best of luck.

Cannot make you into a different person

You can not change the fact you have lots of skin and breast tissue which is lower on your chest wall as compared to the picture you like who has probably very little breast tissue. A competent plastic surgeon would have told you that your expectations were unrealistic if you showed them you goal picture. It looks like you need a lift as well. It is not because you went  under the muscle. Having a a conversation with a board certified plastic surgeon is the best plan to prevent you from being disappointed. I always want my patients to be happy and if we are not on the same page on what I know I can deliver in terms of a result then I would rather not do the procedure on someone when I know they will not be happy! Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon