Get silicon? Go bigger? What should I do? (photos)

I got breast augmentation 3 months ago. 750ccs saline under the muscle but I'm not happy with my results there to low and not round. The look I was going for is the one in the right what should I do get them done again? Go bigger? Or get silicon? Someone told me I didn't get the look into was going for because there under the muscle.

Breast Lift May be Beneficial with Revision

The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. A #mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breasts without reducing their size. It is the most suitable for #breasts which sag or droop (ptosis) often as a result of development, aging, pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss . Some patients will experience better results to restore superior fullness if an #implant is used at the time of mastopexy; better known as #AugmentationMastopexy.

With both implant types there are choices when it comes to size, shape, and profile. The criteria best to suit you will be discussed in full detail at your breast augmentation consultation. 

Altogether, the surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the nipple and areolae of the desired size and correct height may also be addressed. I prefer to use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring.The best method and #technique for your #procedures will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Lift

A vertical lift will correct your ptotic breasts and place the implants higher on your chest wall.  Depending on your skin you can undergo the procedure without exchanging your implants.  Best wishes, Dr. T

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Saline vs Silicone, some advices:

Thank you very much for this interesting question.
In my practice i recommend using - Cohesive Gel - Silicone Breast Implants with textured cover.
They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and most natural appearance than Saline implants.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Postoperative expectations

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, you will not be able to achieve the look you are going for given your preoperative appearance or build. The woman in the photo you have provided is extremely thin and started with breast that were likely very small with no droopiness. I would not necessarily recommend it going any bigger but it does appear that you may benefit from a breast lift for improved roundness and appropriately positioned nipples, and possibly changing the implant pocket to above the muscle. Whether you return to your original surgeon or get a second opinion, I recommend you speak with your surgeon in great detail about your expectations and provide photos like the one here.

Nicholas Tarola, MD

Implant position

You have a different physique than that person. You will likely not be able to achieve that look except maybe in a bra. Best of luck.

Cannot make you into a different person

You can not change the fact you have lots of skin and breast tissue which is lower on your chest wall as compared to the picture you like who has probably very little breast tissue. A competent plastic surgeon would have told you that your expectations were unrealistic if you showed them you goal picture. It looks like you need a lift as well. It is not because you went  under the muscle. Having a a conversation with a board certified plastic surgeon is the best plan to prevent you from being disappointed. I always want my patients to be happy and if we are not on the same page on what I know I can deliver in terms of a result then I would rather not do the procedure on someone when I know they will not be happy! Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon