Seroma; I'm 2 weeks post op and fluid is building ion my abdominal area?

I'm 2 weeks post op and fluid is building ion my abdominal area. How do I get it drained or how long does it take for my body to absorb this fluid. It seems like a lot .. And does my Faja help drain this fluid?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Seromas need to be drained in person by your plastic surgeon who performed the procedure.  It will involve a small needle to tap the fluid and drain it.  A binder will not take care of this.  Call your surgeon today, as the longer they go undrained, the more likely they are to persist.

Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon