How do I get rid of a deep scar right between my eyes? (photos)

I got into an accident when I was two (22 years ago) and I got a deep scar in result of it. I am an actor, so I would prefer not to have an obvious scar in the middle of my face because I feel like it immediately draws all the focus. I have been trying to conceal it with makeup, but that's just not sufficient. If anything, it attracts even more attention to it. Is there anyway to get rid of it permanently or maybe just soften the appearance a bit?

Forehead Focus--Scar Treatment with lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers

This could be improved with lasers, microneedling/prp, fillers and radiofrequency. I recommend having a formal consultation with a scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

How do I get rid of a deep scar right between my eyes?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Though the scar can not be permanently removed I do think you can make a nice improvement in its result by pursuing a surgical scar revision.  The orientation and location of the scar is a favorable one and should lead to a smoother overall contour once fully healed.  If you want a less invasive option you may want to try placement of a thin filler underneath the scar to help level it with the surrounding skin.  Hope this helps.