Recent Rhinoplasty & one nose with2 different size!!! Any suggestions? (photos)

Hi doctors ! I am in 2 months rhinoplasty post up n my new nose in each side of my profile is different! one side short ، curvy with big tip! Other side ( my right side which is a left photo) is more straight! Any reason or solution for that !? If the change won't happen can I fix it with revision rhinoplasty !?

2 months post rhinoplasty

Thank you for you question and pictures.  It is not uncommon in the early stages of rhinoplasty recovery to see some asymmetries.  Often these asymmetries resolve themselves during the healing period.  It is usually 6 months before the nose is completely healed.  Even though it is difficult, it is important to be patient during the early healing phase.  Best of luck!

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon