I'm having a revision on flanks. When this is done (flankplasty) does it make your stomach look smaller?

Does anyone know about Flankplasty? 29 Sep 2016 •6 months post I already had a tummy tuck but the flanks sucked so I'm having a revision on flanks. When this is done (flankplasty) does it make your stomach look smaller? Does it make a difference in the look of your stomach. I'm starting to question is it worth it. SMH

Never heard of a

Flankplasty, I am assuming you are talking about some flank lipo and maybe a revision of some dog ears from your original TT. contouring your flanks properly will give your silhouette a better look from the front, but if you still look big on profile view(your abdomen), doing the flanks won't help.