Restalyne for dark circles? (Photo)

Hello, I'm looking for an experienced physician in the north Atlanta area that is able to treat my deep under eye circles with restylane. Does anyone have suggestions? Thank you for your time
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Restalyne for dark circles?

Restylane works great for the tear trough area to help diminish the appearance of under eye circles. Seek an advanced injector to give you the result you wish to achieve. 
Kenneth Hughes M.D

Restylane Injections

Restylane is a great product to treat “dark circles” that commonly develop under the eye. My patients really enjoy the instant gratification that Restylane provides when injected in the tear trough area. It’s amazing that they can walk out of the office looking and feeling so rejuvenated. It’s important to find a physician who has a lot of experience injecting Restylane so that you can enjoy the outcome with very few or no side effects. I opt for the blunt cannula approach to injecting fillers (including Restylane) which minimizes the risks of any filler treatment a lot. When selecting a physician for your fillers, don’t let location be the most important factor. I see patients for consultations via Skype from all over the world, many of whom fly to see me to ensure that they get the best possible outcome. I would be happy to discuss the benefits of Restylane with you in more detail during a consultation.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

I'm a big fan of Restylane Silk for this area -  I think belotero works well too but in some patients it creates too much swelling. DO NOT use Juvederm - best of luck!

T.G. Khan, DO, FACS
Fort Lee Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dark circles

There are many excellent dermatologists and plastic surgeons in that area and you should make sure he is board certified.  Restylane is a good choice for this but Belotero may be better. have the discussion

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Treatment of dark circles / tear troughs with Restylane

Thank you for sharing your question. Restylane is great for correcting dark hollows underneath the eyes. See an experienced Oculoplatic Surgeon for your treatment. Ask your primary care physician who he/she recommends... or take a trip to New York while the weather is good. I hope this helps.

Restylane dark circles eyes

Impossible to answer because the picture is smiling. You just can't draw a conclusion from it.

in general under eye fillers work when there is a hollow to fill. If is just a pigment dark circle fillers won't help at all. 

Val Lambros, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Restylane under eyes...

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a good candidate for filler to improve the under eye area. Please be evaluated and treated by a board certified Derm/PS/Oculoplastic.  Dr. Marcus Goodman may be able to help you in Roswell. Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon