Is there a way to reduce the bottomed out effect with exercise or some other way besides surgery? Nipples too high.

Hi all, I had breast reduction surgery in 2009 when I was 20. I then became pregnant and my breast grew. I did not breast feed so they are still the same size. I was reading another post and realized my breast have "bottomed out". Now my nipples are high to a point where they show through the bra and I can't wear any type of clothing that could potentially show them. The distance is great between my nipple and my bottom scar. I really want more children and want to breast feed.

#breastlift #plasticsurgery #mastopexy

Hello Erica, thank you for your excellent question. I highly recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options and formulate a surgical plan that is tailored specifically to your health and needs. When setting up an in-person consult with a plastic surgeon look for someone who has at least one of these credentials: *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery - the gold star symbol  *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) - the circle symbol  *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) - the Queen Nefertiti symbol with a Triangle.    Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person. My very best to you, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS   CARE Plastic Surgery

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Bottomed out after breast reduction

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing problems after breast reduction surgery.  An in person evaluation is necessary to determine the cause of your issues.  I recommend you find an experienced breast surgeon to consult with. I would consider waiting until after your children to undergo breast revision surgery.

Is there a way to reduce the bottomed out effect with exercise or some other way besides surgery?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast reduction surgery. You describe your situation nicely and I think that, at some point, you will benefit from revisionary breast reduction surgery.  If you are planning on pregnancies in the near future, I would suggest that you wait on additional breast surgery.  There is no nonsurgical way to improve your situation. Best wishes.