What is the recovery time on a Brazilian butt lift?

I was thinking about getting a Brazilian butt lift. What is the surgery like and what is the recovery time?

BBL Recovery

Hi Megrapp, the recovery for a BBL is usually 2 wks. The first couple of days can be tough. Patients are weak and complain of headaches and fatigue. I prescribe all of my liposuction patients iron tablets to be taken 3 times a day which helps with the possible anemia that can result from having a BBL.  All of my patients use a boppy pillow to sit on during the first month. The actual surgery can take anywhere from 2-3 hours depending on how many areas of liposuction are done. Its takes about a month before you can show off your new body.

Best Wishes,
Dr Miami :)

BBL and Returning to Work

Most patients return to work 5-7 days following BBL.  You should review the job duties with your physician.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Recovery time before return to sedentary work is very individual, but ranges from about 4 days to 2 weeks.  I allow patients to resume exercise at 4 to 6 weeks.

BBL recovery

Good question! The recovery time is usually 2 weeks after a BBL. You can resume strenuous activities like exercise 6 weeks after surgery. I hope this helps.

German Newall, MD

What is the recovery time on a Brazilian butt lift

Hi... thank you for the question.... generally you can start working 7-10 days after your surgery.. depending on what is your job... start sitting 15 days after

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Thank you for your question.  The BBL removes fat from areas of your body such as your sides, back, and abdomen and transfers it to your buttocks.  It tell my patients that at five days they can return to work, two weeks they can sit on the buttocks, 6 weeks they can resume exercise, and full healing should be around three months.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL