Would procedure would be suggested for me by looking at my photos? (photos)

I had 525cc silicone implants put under the muscle in 2012. I feel the implants have fallen a lot compared to 2yrs ago. The skin in the middle is now high as if it isn't completely glued to my torso. I have attached pictures and would love opinions of what would be a recommended route. I'm looking to get a revision with a plastic surgeon I believe can help me. Could definitely use some references as I have no idea who to go to.

Breast augmentation implant displacement

looks like you have inferior displacement of your implants, Probably best to consider a smaller implant and a suspension technique. Underwire support bra may help stabilize the situation. See a board certified ASAPS plastic surgeon. Good luck.

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Would procedure would be suggested for me by looking at my photos?

I am sorry to hear about/see the problems you are having after breast augmentation surgery. I think your concerns are appropriate; your breast implants do seem to sit quite low (and too far medially) on your chest wall, consistent with breast implant displacement ("bottoming out” and medial displacement).
It is possible that you are feeling the implants significantly along the lower poles of the breasts. Patients in your situation often complain of discomfort in the area of implant malposition. Also, consistent with the breast implant positioning problem, the nipple areola complexes seem to be sitting relatively high, because the breast implants have settled too low.

I think you will benefit from revisionary breast surgery which will likely involve capsulorraphy ( internal suture repair). This procedure serves to reconstruct the lower and medial poles of the breasts and prevent migration of the breast implants too far inferiorly and towards the cleavage. Associated issues with positioning of nipple/areola complexes should improve with this operation.  
Make sure that the plastic surgeon who does this procedure for you can demonstrate significant experience with revisionary breast surgery.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to corrective surgery for bottoming out concerns), helps.