Is there a procedure to fix my uneven eyes so that they could look normal and even? (Photo)

My eyes are not the way that should be one is higher than the other and the other is lower than that one it like my whole face is uneven is there a way to fix this maybe plastic surgery please help i really need to find a procedure for this.

No doctor answers yet