Any pregnancy complications for 2 years post Tummy tuck which is still extremely tight and pulling on the inside?

Almost 2 years ago I had a tuck to fix my diastasis recti and hernia from pregnancy. I still feel very tight inside and have pulling sensations. Some are blunt but one is sharp that connect my new belly button to the left internal side of my abdomen. We want to get pregnant again but I'm concerned about how stiff and tight it still feels 2 years later. Also I have a pretty bad keloid scar that still hurts and itches. Do I need to be worried about its elasticity?

Thank you for your question.  In general it is safe for women who have previously had a tummy tuck to get pregnant and carry a child to term.  You should always relay your full medical and surgical history to your ob/gyn so that they can follow you closely but there should not be a problem for you. You should expect that your tummy tuck and keloiding results will be affected by your pregnancy, however.  Hope this helps.

Generally speaking, it is possible to safely carry a baby after having the abdominoplasty procedure  but given your specific concerns, best to check with your GYN physician first.  The advice received after in person consultation will always be more specific/reliable than what you will receive online.  Best wishes.