Can you take a picture to my Doctor and say I want my butt to look similar?

So I am thinking about getting butt implants because of weight loss and I found this picture of the pefect butt and can I take it and ask him to make my butt look similar

Any info is good info

Anything that you can take to your surgeon will help convey to him what your expectations are. This is all very good for you to do. This way he can decide whether you are a good candidate for a butt implant or fat grafting. Please see link below.

Any info is good info

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Perfect Butt Photo

My recommendation is to schedule an in office consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so that you two can discuss the size of butt implants that would help you achieve the desired outcome. Only by seeing a potential patient in person can the board certified plastic surgeon make a realistic determination of how closely the outcome will reflect your photo of the "perfect butt".

All the best!

Perfect Butt Photo

All the best!

Butt Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Pictures can be helpful in relaying your goals to your doctor. Your doctor should be able to discuss if they are realistic along with your candidacy at an in person exam. Best wishes. 

Butt Augmentation

Pictures

I think that if you have a specific look you would like to achieve, sometimes photo examples can be helpful. Best of luck.

Pictures

Wish pic for buttock implants

"Wish pics" are always welcome and quite helpful for the surgeon to acknowledge the patients goals.  From here and based on physical exam findings the surgeon can better help the patient understand realistic expectations for him/her. Glad to help.  

Wish pic for buttock implants

Buttock Implant

A picture can start the communication with the surgeon as to what you like, and size, projection of the buttock.

The picture you may have, is the "Ideal' but the picture may have had multiple surgeries, and helped by photoshop. Your surgeon has to work with your own anatomy, boney and muscle and fat and skin that is totally different than the ones in the picture.

So you need to be realistic about your expectation and understand your anatomy.

We, as plastic surgeons, are working with real live tissue that is different in different people. We are not working with clay that is static.

Plastic surgeons can give you the best for your own body.

Buttock Implant