If possible, can someone tell me who performed this rhinoplasty? What was done? (Photo)

I think I can see a bit of lipo on her neck but I'm not an expert and cannot 100% tell I think her nose looks great though! Can someone tell me what they think was done to achieve this look and if possible who performed this surgery?
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

What was done in This Nose Job and Who did it?

The patient appears to have had a full rhinoplasty including refinement of the tip and reduction of the hump with placement of either a chin implant it a filler into the chin. 
I think the back if the nose was a bit over-reduced resulting in a Bob Hope ski jump and the tip is slightly overly rotated. 
There is no way of telling who performed the operation or if this was photoshopped. 

Peter Aldea MD
Memphis, TN

Rhinoplasty

The patient certainly is attractive after the surgery. Personally, I would have prefered a less concave dorsum. But its the patient that calls the shot.
Look at the chin: its been augmented. That helps too

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

If possible, can someone tell me who performed this rhinoplasty?

Thank you for your question. Yes it is possible to perform Rhinoplasty for your nose There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate to shave a dorsal hump

Shaving down the dorsal hump is very routine during a rhinoplasty procedure. The photographs presented demonstrate an overly rotated nose.  In addition, the nose is a three-dimensional structure and you are only looking at one dimension. Look for a rhinoplasty surgeon who is has dedicated a significant component of their practice to the discipline of rhinoplasty, and produces natural results consistently. For many examples  and more information, please see link and the video below

Rhinoplasty

The photos are not matched well as the coloring and angle of the face is different. The post photo is clearly a post rhinoplasty results with the dorsum taken down and the tip refined.

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty techniques

If you are interested in having a rhinoplasty, it would be best to book a consultation with a board certified PS.  During the consultation, he / she will assess your nose and discuss what your goals are.  They will give you information about your facial shape, facial anatomy and your nose.  They will discuss your goals and what would be required to obtain these goals.

If they feel that your goals could be improved upon, they may make some suggestions.

They will use digital imaging during the consultation to make the changes to your nose on your face.  These images will be given to you so you have them as a record of what you discussed and what you can expect from your rhinoplasty. 

All of our patients find the process very informative and are extremely prepared for their rhinoplasty.  Most are so excited at what they see from the modified before / after images that they cannot wait to get on with the procedure.

Do your research and seek out a qualified PS in your area.

Dr. Scott Barr, MD, FRCSC

Scott Barr, MD
Sudbury Plastic Surgeon