What should I do in order to make my face even again? (phtoso)

I had a tumor removal surgery from my lower cheek (close to my jawbone) over a year ago. The surgery left me with a nasty scar and an extremely uneven face. When i'm in pictures, I look like i'm puffing one cheek out, when in reality, it's just my uneven face. I'm hoping someone can give me an idea on how to fix this problem. Thank you!

What should I do in order to make my face even again?

With the advent of fat transfer almost thirty years ago now, we finally were given a tool to reconstruct some of these volume problems without major surgery.  My first fat transfer to the face was in 1988 and I published an presented a paper about it using your natural fat with laser volume assessment to improve a bilateral defect from too much buccal fat removed from a facelift.  We found you have to double the amount of fat that is needed to fill the defect in order to end up with the desired result.  Sometimes this needs to be done over multiple sessions, as with fat transfer for breast reconstruction after mastectomy.  Fat also has an abundance of stem cells, and I have seen dramatic improvement in scars and facial texture with fat transfer. Good luck.  Find a surgeon with an abundance of experience in both lipo for the fat harvesting and for the fat transfer, because the details ave very important.Dr. Seare

Carlsbad Plastic Surgeon

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Fillers, implants and fat can all be used to sculpt and contour the face. I suggest consulting with a facial sculpting expert. Best, Dr. Emer