What are my options if I want a boob job but like the size of my boobs?

Basically . I love the size of my boobs but I still want a boob job mainly so that I can wear certain shirts or dresses without a bra and not look saggy. I know most people would suggest a breast lift but I'm only 21 and it's not that saggy plus I don't wannt all of the scars that come with getting a breast lift . Should I just proceed as normal and get a boob job but just request the same size implants as my boobs ?

What are your options?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Your options

You’ll need to see a board certified plastic surgeon in person to discuss your goals. It sounds like you want to eliminate all signs of sagging and unfortunately only a breast lift will do that for you. Implants will add volume and make your breasts bigger, but if you don’t mind them being a little bigger, it might be an option. 

Breast Implants

Thank you for the question.  If you are happy with your breast size and the only concern you have is your breast look saggy, a breast lift procedure will better suit you. Getting implants only makes your breast larger, it does not lift the breasts.  If you are not wanting the scars due to your age i would wait till your breasts bothered you enough where the scars would not matter.  

Breast lift

Do not expect not to have to wear a bra after any of the surgeries you suggested that you want.  Best of luck.

Come in for a consultation

This is the kind of complex question that requires an in-person evaluation.  It's possible to treat this with implants, various types of breast lifts or a combination of both.  There are different trade-offs with each approach - the choice will require some input from you about which suits your needs best.

What are my options if I want a boob job but like the size of my boobs

If you like the size of your breasts, implants are not the best answer. Traditional lifts leave scars that are a good trade off only if you have significant droop. If your droop is minimal and you don't want the scars, ThermiTight is a new minimally invasive radio frequency technique that tightens the skin with no incisions. Its all done through pin pricks. Check it out on Real-self and their website. Good luck.

Robert Graper, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

If I like my size but don't want to be saggy should I have a breast augmentation?

Always be aware that if you add an implant to any breast that you feel is the size that you like for your breasts, you will be larger.  There is a very limited breast lift known as a crescent lift which can raise the nipple and areola with a minimal scar along the top of the areola, and this can look quite good.  A small implant also can be used, but expect a slightly larger bra size, possibly.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Breast Surgery Options

Photos would help, but it sounds like you have nice breasts that are just slightly sagging. Your options include doing nothing, since you like the size, or having breast augmentation to improve the sagging, but your breasts will be larger! Check out the link below to an article I wrote about breast augmentation, as it may be helpful. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Thank you for sharing your question.  The best recommendation would be to see a series of board certified plastic surgeons in consultation to have the best treatment options discussed.  An in-person evaluation is essential to identify and discuss your concerns, as well as your desired outcome, either verbally or through photographs.  Best wishes.

Online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful. Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. ***Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “very natural” or "same size as my breasts" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.