What are my options if I want a boob job but like the size of my boobs?

Basically . I love the size of my boobs but I still want a boob job mainly so that I can wear certain shirts or dresses without a bra and not look saggy. I know most people would suggest a breast lift but I'm only 21 and it's not that saggy plus I don't wannt all of the scars that come with getting a breast lift . Should I just proceed as normal and get a boob job but just request the same size implants as my boobs ?

Breast implants may not be your best option

Based on your question, I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a specialist Plastic Surgeon. If you are happy with your breast size, then breast implants may not be your best option. An in person consultation will give you a better idea of what can be done to assist you in reaching your aesthetic goals.

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Breast surgery without changing the size of the breast

You need an in-person consultation to better answer your question. Otherwise, I would say that surgery is not indicated as necessary. You can't have implants without changing the size of your breasts and you can't do a breast lift without having incisions. As a compromise, most people choose a modest breast implant which will inflate what sounds like a minimally drooping breast. It's like filling a balloon up, but it would marginally increase the size. 

*Opinions stated here are only opinions. They are not based on a clinical exam which is recommended. 

Darrick E. Antell, MD

What are your options?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Your options

You’ll need to see a board certified plastic surgeon in person to discuss your goals. It sounds like you want to eliminate all signs of sagging and unfortunately only a breast lift will do that for you. Implants will add volume and make your breasts bigger, but if you don’t mind them being a little bigger, it might be an option. 

Leila Kasrai, MD, FRCSC

Breast Implants

Thank you for the question.  If you are happy with your breast size and the only concern you have is your breast look saggy, a breast lift procedure will better suit you. Getting implants only makes your breast larger, it does not lift the breasts.  If you are not wanting the scars due to your age i would wait till your breasts bothered you enough where the scars would not matter.  

Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBA
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

Do not expect not to have to wear a bra after any of the surgeries you suggested that you want.  Best of luck.

Come in for a consultation

This is the kind of complex question that requires an in-person evaluation.  It's possible to treat this with implants, various types of breast lifts or a combination of both.  There are different trade-offs with each approach - the choice will require some input from you about which suits your needs best.

Thomas Fiala, MD

What are my options if I want a boob job but like the size of my boobs

If you like the size of your breasts, implants are not the best answer. Traditional lifts leave scars that are a good trade off only if you have significant droop. If your droop is minimal and you don't want the scars, ThermiTight is a new minimally invasive radio frequency technique that tightens the skin with no incisions. Its all done through pin pricks. Check it out on Real-self and their website. Good luck.

Robert Graper, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

If I like my size but don't want to be saggy should I have a breast augmentation?

Always be aware that if you add an implant to any breast that you feel is the size that you like for your breasts, you will be larger.  There is a very limited breast lift known as a crescent lift which can raise the nipple and areola with a minimal scar along the top of the areola, and this can look quite good.  A small implant also can be used, but expect a slightly larger bra size, possibly.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Breast Surgery Options

Photos would help, but it sounds like you have nice breasts that are just slightly sagging. Your options include doing nothing, since you like the size, or having breast augmentation to improve the sagging, but your breasts will be larger! Check out the link below to an article I wrote about breast augmentation, as it may be helpful. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD