My nose turned to be short? Ski jumping & little.

My nose turned to be short ?ski jumping, little upturned ! I am looking for revision rahinoplasty surgeon who has done alit of tip work since I need to bring the tip of my nose down, n lenghth with my nose n make the dprsum straight ) as as what my nose was before my primary surgery )! And also can reverse some techno ge like young in groove n interdom transdom suture ! Plz help me to find a expert for my revision so the second time be my last time ! Any suggestion ???

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

Revision rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery, so it is important understand that a full set of photographs are required  to make any determination about a very difficult surgical procedure proposed.