What to do when my nipple does not come out after breast surgery, and my areola color is gone. (photos)

I had breast reduction surgery a couple of years ago, tummy-tuck and lipo I have been unhappy with the results from day one. I seen my surgeon for follow up but I could not bring myself to go back to the same surgeon, for so many reasons. I just want beautiful lifted breast, and also to redo my tummy-tuck. I just want to find the gifted and caring surgeon to make my body beautiful this time around. I must say you Doctors/ Surgeons are a gift from Heaven Peace and Many Blessings to All of You!!!

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Breast revision

Since it has been a couple of years since your surgery, I do not believe that your results will change at this point and you might need a bit of a revision.  I would suggest that you consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can examine you in person and review your options with you.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Unhappy after breast lift years ago

I am so sorry things did not turn out well for you.
Your photo suggests you had some nipple necrosis from your breast lift.

there are various ways to correct this. 
Being in Atlanta, I would be happy to see you in consultation if you would like - just give the office a call or contact us via Real Self.

Best wishes