Necrosis again? (Photos)

I think I'm getting depressed. I had a horrible episode of necrosis on my incision line two years ago and had to get about 1/3 of my stomach debrided. I also became septic. I had a tt. I decided to get smart lipo to help fix my contour from my previous experience. Here I am two days post op and I know these black spots all too well. I'm not a smoker but this looks too familiar to me. The nurse prescribed me nitro bid to use twice a day for 5 days. Will I be ok I'm getting nervous

You should definitely see your surgeon sooner rather than later. Those areas do look a bit concerning but an in person evaluation is recommended highly.

Roswell Plastic Surgeon

Necrosis again?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Though nothing replaces an in-person examination I am concerned that your black spots are areas of necrosis or burns to the skin surface from the liposuction.  I would see your surgeon immediately to discuss your current results and have appropriate wound care instructions given.  Best wishes.

Possible necrosis?

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for your struggles.  I think the most important thing is to closely be monitored by your plastic surgeon.  Ask your surgeon to clarify the amount of NitroBid you can use, what dressings to use, and about shower and activity restrictions.  I wish you a speedy recovery.