Neck tightening - after chin implant & lipo

I was told I did not need a chin strap after my neck lipo. The skin was not loose enough where the doc deemed I needed it. Could I still benefit from a chin strap? I am worried because it started off looking tight, but I am now on day 8 and it seems like I lost some of the tightness.

Neck straps after neck liposuction

I personally am a firm believer in chin straps after neck liposuction. I believe it helps to encourage the neck skin to adhere more firmly to the underlying tissues. However, I find it necessary to wear it most of the time as it only helps if worn consistently. I would follow your doctor's advice ultimately and if there is no harm in his opinion then I would consider wearing o

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon