Already have natural hourglass shape but want to remove stubborn fat around stomach. What's the best option? (photo)

So I nAturally have a small defined waist, currently my waist is 26 (I've gained weight this year) but at my smallest it is 24 inches. My hips have remained the same 39-42 inches and Im a natural 32DDD. I wanted to know what are my options in reducing my waist back down to a 23/24 and slim my stomach but keeping the rest of my measurements the same. I fear with a BBL my butt will look too fake or abnormally bigger.

Already have natural hourglass shape but want to remove stubborn fat around stomach. What's the best option?

It sounds like you just want liposuction to her abdomen and waistline. This will make your waist tiny again without affecting your hips etc. 

Remove Stubborn Stomach Fat

From your photo you look like a great candidate for liposuction. A Brazilian Butt Lift done well doesn't look fake, it just makes you look lucky! Having said that, liposuction of your abdomen, flanks/hips, and sacrum can make your buttocks look enhanced without the BBL! 

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.... I recommend you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have liposuction to contour better the area, you will get really good results, you have a nice shape already.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Liposuction

It sounds like you would be a good candidate for liposuction. Best to be seen unperson to be properly evaluated.

SmartLipo

Thank you for your question and photograph.

Yes, I do not believe you would be a good candidate for a BBL, based off your photographs you do not seem to have enough fat to harvest and reinject. I think you would be a better candidate for SmartLipo to target the stubborn fat and compliment your beautiful figure that you already have. Smartlipo is a more effective and minimally invasive alternative to traditional liposuction.  SmartLipo loosens then removes fat and tightens the overlying skin, reducing bulges of fat while simultaneously toning the body. It also offers tissue retraction through soft tissue coagulation, reliable, controlled energy delivery, reduced liposuction procedure time and patient downtime, less bleeding and bruising than traditional liposuction and high-definition body sculpting capabilities. Smartlipo also delivers precision and versatility with wavelengths that are ideal for smaller and larger fat deposits, tissue retraction, fibrous areas, or secondary liposuction cases. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who offers SmartLipo to have a physical examination and review of your medical history to determine if you are a good candidate to undergo a SmartLipo procedure. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Body contouring with liposuction

I think you would be a great candidate for lipo body contouring with the transfer of fat to your buttock since you are happy with your buttock and hip size. The major effect of the BBL is due to total body contouring from liposuction. This is an effect way to eliminate the pockets of fat that are resistant to exercise. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills 

Sejal M. Patel, MD