Is two months to early to for look for results after a bbl transfer because my center is still flat.

I would consult with your surgeon for a physical examination if there are areas of your buttocks that you are concerned about. Generally, most of the swelling has resolved by 6-8 weeks and you should start to see your finally results by then. During the recovery period leading up to that your buttocks will continue to change slightly has the swelling resolves and one side/area may resolve quicker than the other giving the appearance of unevenness. If after 4-6 months, you are unhappy with your buttocks or there are areas of unevenness still present then I would consider a revision to graft more fat to the flatter areas where the fat may have no survived. Best of luck in your recovery.
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

By two months you should start seeing the final shape, but there will be residual swelling for 4-6 months minimum.