Mommy makeover package price? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 23
You are best to concentrate on what you want to achieve and finding a surgeon that can achieve this for you. You need to consult with a number of surgeons.
Dr. Derby Sang Caputo
Thank you for your question and your photo.
Prices vary depending on where you have your procedure done and with who. I suggest you to contact a board certified PS and go over all your concerns.
Best of luck
Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:
1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.
2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used? 3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery 4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?
You might also like...
Mommy make over- cost?
Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.
- From your photos, it seems you would get a very nice improvement of your front with a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck with liposuction of the sides (flanks).
- It doesn't look as though you need a breast lift - but an exam is needed to be sure.
- The type of implant- saline or gel - will also affect the cost.
- You might want to consider additional liposuction around the waist and have the fat injected into the hips - judging from your 'wish' look.
- The best way to know the cost is to have a consultation -
- One can't know the cost until you know the procedures to be done.
- Being in Atlanta, I would be happy to see you in consultation -
- Many of our patients are budget conscious and we do our very best to work with them.
- But please choose a qualified plastic surgeon - there are doctors doing these procedures with no surgical training and that is risky and your results and care will be very disappointing.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Mommy makeover package price?
Tummy tuck with liposuction of the sides and back with breast augmentation may be a reasonable based upon the pictures.
Mommy Makeover Package Price
The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. Such will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.
Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.
Cost of a Mommy Makeover
There are several variables in determining the cost for a mommy makeover, such as what the combination of procedures are. Usually a full tummy tuck, some type of breast surgery and some liposuction. It will also depend on your geographical area and the expertise of your surgeon. Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon, and get 2 or 3 consultations to find a surgeon you will comfortable with. For my practice the price range is usually about $15,000 to $20,000 depending on the extent of the surgery.
Mommy Makeover - Price
Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Many practices offer financing plans to lessen the upfront cost. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.
Mommy Makeover Pricing
Congratulations on your decision! The first step is to research board certified plastic surgeons in your area and schedule a consultation. Mommy Makeover is a term used to describe a combination of procedures to help women regain their shape after pregnancy. There is no set price as it will vary by surgeon, region, and which procedures are best for you. At a consultation you can anticipate a discussion of the procedures and your concerns, have an examination, and you will receive a price quotation.
Mommy Makeover Price
Dear Jacquie, I understand price matters to everyone. However the first and most important thing is finding a BC plastic surgeon you trust in your area who will evaluate you honestly, safety and give you the best chance at a positive outcome. Mommy Makeover can include an array of surgeries so the price will depend on your surgical plan which may or may not include tummy tuck, breast augmentation, breast lift, liposuction etc. You could expect up to or around $15,000.... this website has pricing information for you that is common in your geographical area. Once you have a consultation the surgeon can give you exact pricing. Hope that helps!
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.