Mommy makeover and butt lift? (Photo)

Could I get a mommy makeover - breast lift with implants , tummy tuck , lipo of flanks and full back and bbl? I have 1 time to get it all done? Basically a body lift!

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  It is certainly possible for you to get the procedures done at one time by a surgeon who is board-certified in plastic surgery as long as you qualify for each of them and have received medical clearance to do so.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Mommy makeover and butt lift? (Photo)

Greetings 

Thank you for your question, Normally it is high risk for you to have all this procedures performed at once.  Best option is for you to consult a Doctor for consulation and the surgeon can best advice.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Full body contouring

You can have these procedures done all in a single operation. Importantly, you should NOT have this done in a doctor's office or an out-patient setting. The surgical team (not merely your plastic surgeon) must be experienced and have expertise in performing this combined procedure. You should not do this if you smoke or have any significant medical conditions like obesity, diabetes, heart disease, etc.

I hope that this helps you.

Sheldon Lincenberg, MD

How many operations can be done at one time with a mommy makeover.

Theoretically these operations could be done together. This is a lot of surgery and might not be in your best interest. Your surgeon will decide this. Almost certainly you would be kept overnight for observation.

Mommy make-over, breast lift with implants, liposuction of flanks and back and BBL>

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over and BBL

• A very good question -
  • This is a lot of surgery for one sitting.
  • Surgery should not take longer than 6 hours, for safetly
  • Combination procedures with a tummy tuck raise your risk of serious blood clots
  • And this combination means you cannot lie on your stomach or your back -
  • Pain can be severe unless you have Exaparel and the risk of complications is higher.
  • I suggest you have a consultation with an examination and full discussion with your surgeon of trying to do everything at once.
  • The tummy tuck, flank liposuction, breast lift and implants usually are plenty for one sitting -
  • But there are exceptions and your surgeon can best advise you.
    Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Mommy makeover and butt lift?

It is not recommended that you have a bbl at the same time as a tummy tuck because of the healing process.  However, you could certainly consider a tummy tuck, liposuction of flanks and full back with a breast lift.  An in-person consultation would be required to determine whether or not you are a good candidate.  One thing to bear in mind is that if you have all the other procedures done, your shape will change dramatically, and with some careful liposculpting above your buttocks along with a flat back, narrow waistline and flat stomach, you may not feel too bad at having to wait on the bbl if you still want to have that done later.  I wish you all the best and good luck!

Mommy makeover and BBL

Thank you for your question. It's important that your surgeon practices save surgery when operating on you. I would not do all of these procedures at the same time.  Your anesthesia time would be to long in my opinion. 

I do do not preform a tummy tuck with a BBL at the same time. When I preform a tummy tuck on a patient, I have the patients sleeping in a recliner type position on their back. When I preform a BBL I want the patient sleeping on their tummy, and not their back and buttock. 

I hope this this answer is helpful to you. 

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

Mommy makeover and butt lift

I would need to see you first in consultation to determine whether or not you're a good candidate for all of those procedures.  However, I have successfully combined those surgeries before and the patients are very happy afterward.

Mommy makeover and butt lift?

Without a physical exam, good set of photos- impossible to know what you're a candidate for. Generally speaking combination procedures are often performed at the same time - provided patient is a candidate. I personally am not a proponent of BBL performed at the same time as abdominoplasty and breast surgery- as the recovery ( post op instructions) will contradict one another. Best to seek only in person consultation from an experienced Board Certified PS

Multiple procedures

Thank you for the question and if you are in good health, at a stable weight for your height and have help at home, it is not usual to do these procedures together.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD