What minor cosmetic surgeries would I be a good candidate for? Wanting to look like a mature version of my older self. (Photo)

I have been dealing with various stress related hormonal problems the past two years. I am 23 and really want a lift to my face. mainly around cheek and eye areas. Also i want a more mature look to my chin.I want to know options for different procedures to get me closest to looking like myself in the older pictures( same refreshed look but more mature and defined. i have always had a childish look). how permanent will they be? What are the different levels of invasiveness?

What minor cosmetic surgeries would I be a good candidate for? Wanting to look like a mature version of my older self.

You have excellent skin and do not need a facelift. I agree with others that a filler such as Voluma or perlane in the midface and cheek area will help.

Fillers

You may want to consider fillers to address the area under your eyes and perhaps for the lips. However, you should discuss your concerns with a PS to figure out what would be the best treatments for you. At this time, a facelift wouldn't be suitable.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Too early for cosmetic surgery

Thanks for your question and photos. You would be a good candidate for cosmetic fillers in the eye and cheek area.

Henry Mentz, MD, FACS

Improving appearance after stress

Thank you for asking about your facial improvement.

You am sorry you have had hormonal problems -
hope they are solved.

You have a young and lovely face.
Fillers will help to soften and fill the areas that have changed in the cheeks and eyes.
A consultation with a plastic surgeon will help define exactly what fillers and where.
Fillers last from 9 months to 2 years - the longer they last, the more they cost.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Facial Improvement

You would be an ideal candidate for facial fillers to give you more volume to the cheeks and below eye area.

Don W. Griffin, MD

Too early for facial surgery but possible candidate for fillers.

You clearly do not need any surgery. However there appears to be some volume deficiency around the eyes that could be benefited by judicious use of facial fillers.

The easiest best option is the use of facial fillers, they will help improve your asymmetry but it may be impossible to make it perfect. If you like the improvement and want something more permanent then fat grafting is an option.

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS
Green Hills Plastic Surgery

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS