Lumpy stomach. (photos)

I'm 35 years old 1 children she is 9 years old I had lipo may/17/2016 My stmach looking really bad not hard anymore but all lumpy What can I do to get normal looking skin again. Please help!!

Lumpy stomach

Sorry for what you are experiencing.  This may or may not get better with time. Best to  give it time to heal first.  You may need a revision.

Lumpy stomach.

Thank you for sharing your question and pictures.  Though your liposuction may improve somewhat over the next three months you do appear to have some excess skin as well as contour irregularities that will likely require a full tummy tuck and revision liposuction or fat grafting. Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation. Best wishes. 

Lumpy Tummy

You really need an in-person examination to fully define the components contributing to this. At the very least you may need skin removal but it is also possible you may require select areas of lipo and/or fat grafting to better improve it.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Lumpy stomach

Your pictures show loose skin with multiple irregularities after your liposuction. At this point, you will get the most improvement from having a tummy tuck to tighten the loose skin. Remaining irregularities can be improved with fat grafting if needed, but this may take multiple sessions. I would recommend having the tummy tuck first as this will give you the most improvement in one surgery.

Lumps after LIPO

Hello,  thank you for your question and photos.   Irregularities of skin after liposuction are due to : 1)very aggressive liposuction performed,  2)not a good candidate for lipo because of skin quality or too much sagging.  It's not easy to correct this lumps but some have described additional fat grafting on these areas.   Perhaps a better choice could be a Tummy Tuck with the resection of skin excess. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Lumpy skin post liposuction

Thanks so much for your question and photos!! It may be that what you required was a tummy tuck which would have addressed the skin laxity. Liposuction is wonderful for removing fat but it you have loose skin or poor quality, unfortunately it will be worse after having liposuction. Most women, post pregnancy require a tummy tuck in order to tighten the abdominal muscle as well as skin that has been stretched due to pregnancy. Having said that, your still only 3 months post surgery and you will continue to see improvement with time. 

Robert Sleightholm, MD
Brampton Plastic Surgeon

Type of Liposuction

You do look a little uneven at this point post op.  Did you have standard liposuction or a laser assisted?  Were you made aware of the risks of an uneven result?  liposuction? At this point you will have to give it more time, you skin may smooth some more and retract some more. Pre-operative pictures to to see the amount of fat you had would be helpful to assess your current results. Good luck, keep in good communication with your plastic surgeon. 

Gordon Telepun, MD 

Decatur, Alabama