Lump and bruising 7 months after midface and neck lifts. Any suggestions? (photos)

There is a lump (at the top of my neck under the chin), The lump resembled a cyst for the 1st 4 months post-op. After 2 steroid injections, the lump at 7 month post-op shriveled and dark as shown in this photo. There is bruisng (at the 7:00 position with respect to the lump as you view it in this photo). The bruising was transient, and it is now a contant pale blue. Should I be concerned about this condition apart from the cosmetic aspect?

Facelift cyst

The bump is most likely a benign cyst or a suture granuloma. These are of no concern medically speaking. For aesthetics, yes it can be excised to improve the appearance but if it is not very obvious then better to leave it alone. 
Regards
Dr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cyst post neck

This looks benign and is probaly from a cyst and when it was injected there may have been a little bleeding which gives it a blue color.You can always check back with your surgeon.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon