Will I lose my front teeth?

I had a filling in my two front teeth a month again and now my jaw is stiff and my front tooth is loose and wiggling will I loose my front teeth My tooth was decaying and translucent so he filled it and I have had pain ever since now my teeth is wiggling and I'm freaking out

Keeping teeth

Please see your dentist to follow up on your symptoms. An x ray will determine if the mobility is from your bite being too heavy on the new filling or from infection. If it was not loose before then your chances are good that you can save your tooth--but get it addressed ASAP--good luck

Front Teeth Issue

You should visit your dentist from where you got the filling treatment because as per your saying your teeth are in bad condition and they need early treatment.

Shahin Safarian, DMD
San Diego Dentist